Cinnamon doughnut mini bundts
Makes 24 mini bundts
Cinnamon doughnut mini bundt cakes
220 grams of plain flour
2 teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of salt
80 grams of unsalted butter (softened)
200 grams of caster sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
170 millilitres of buttermilk
Melted unsalted butter
Make the cinnamon doughnut mini bundts
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Grease a mini bundt tin.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Add the caster sugar to the butter mixture and cream for 3 to 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the vanilla bean paste and eggs to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture in three batches, alternating with the buttermilk.
- Evenly divide the cake batter between the mini bundt tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out of the centre of the mini bundts clean. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, use a pastry brush to coat lightly in melted butter. Dip in cinnamon sugar.